Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blog Candy, yay!!

I am soooo excited because I won Gloria Stengel's awesome December blog candy!! Gloria is a design team member for two of my favorite papercrafting brands, Graphic 45 and Spellbinders! She does absolutely gorgeous work, so it's an honor to win something from her blog!! Thank you, Gloria! Sorry everyone for all the exclamation marks, I'm just feeling an overwhelming sense of gratitude and excitement right now!

The blog candy prize comes at the perfect time, as Graphic 45 is hosting a very special Holiday Tag challenge! If you're a fellow G45 lover, head on over to their blog for details on how to participate. I believe the deadline for submissions is Thursday, December 15th, so hop to it!!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I just saw that you were the winner at Gloria's blog and just wanted to pop over to congratulate you!

Maria said...

Thank you, Kathy, how sweet of you!! I've never won anything before, so this is very exciting (and humbling)! I can't wait to get all my blog candy!!

Paper Nurse said...

Congrats! Very exciting, hope you were able yo sleep! That looks like a fun box of blog candy!

So Truly Lovely said...

I don't even know what any of this means but I know it is great!!!! PS: Barbara would love to look at your blog...I told her all about it and I know she would love everything!

Maria said...

Thank you, Carol!! I was able to sleep a little bit, but I'm totally anxious now to receive my package!!

And lovely Anna, blog candy is a bunch of fun scrapbooking products and supplies that you can win by visiting and being a part of other crafty ladies' blogs!! Thank you for telling Barbara and hope you have a beautiful day!!