Saturday, May 31, 2014

Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar Tag

Hello!

So I have been a bit of a rebel lately. Graphic 45 graciously shared some of my never-before-seen projects on their blog this Wednesday. It was my farewell blog, and let me say, it was so emotional! I couldn't bring myself to post the following projects quite yet ... I had to stretch it out until today, the last day of my design term.

It's been my biggest dream come true to design for the best papercrafting company out there. Hopefully, for those friends of mine who try out every year, you will be inspired to continue creating until that magical day happens for you as well! I am taking at least a year off from design team work to hone my skills, learn new techniques and define my style even further.

Many thanks to my dear blog pals, fellow G45 design teamies and the wonderful ladies in Newport - all friends I've made along the way. You have been so encouraging and inspiring to me! I hope you continue to create with your whole heart, and that we stay in touch for a LONG time.

With that said, here is the first of several blog posts of some of my projects I created this past year. This first one is an upside down tag I made for Graphic 45's booth at CHA last summer. I used Bohemian Bazaar and flowers from my favorite flower company, Petaloo. Of all my tag creations, this one is probably my favorite, despite my natural tendency toward pastels and more feminine touches.






Supplies


Graphic 45 Paper:
8” x 8” Bohemian Bazaar Dazzling Delights
8” x 8” Bohemian Bazaar Vivid Splendor
8” x 8” Bohemian Bazaar Bohemian Bazaar
8” x 8” Bohemian Bazaar Mystical Masterpiece
8” x 8” Bohemian Bazaar Lap of Luxury

Graphic 45 Embellishments:
Bohemian Bazaar Chipboard
Ornate Metal Keys Staples
Ornate Button Brads
Regular Tag Album

Additional Products & Supplies:
Petaloo Mixed Textured Layers – Teal
Petaloo Dahlias – Teal
May Arts coral ribbon
Idea-Ology Baubles
Idea-Ology Jump Rings
Ice Stickles – Coffee Ice
ZVA Crystals

No comments: